[Pythonmac-SIG] Doh (My bad advice on Tk)

Seth Delackner seth@jtan.com
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 05:01:07 -0400

Well, I didn't read Tony's prior message about the Modules/Setup.local stuff
being necessary, but I'm pretty sure that you still have to do
    ./configure --enable-framework

Anyway, with 2.2.1 (the release tar.gz, not cvs since cvs just gave me a
2.3 release candidate) the instructions on his page still work fine.  With
OS X 10.1.5 anyway.

Now if only wxPython and pygame would get up to speed... the current OS X
pygame is several months behind the official release and their page says
you can't build it yourself without hitting bugs in python itself.