[Pythonmac-SIG] readlines support--any reason to use 4.2 instead of 4.3?

Dan Wolfe dkwolfe@pacbell.net
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:55:51 -0700

Not really... the only reason that I haven't upgrade is because I
haven't figured out how to modified the make file to take into account
the new version ncurse and the fact that Apple broke it out of the
system library in 10.2... it's on my list of things to do but it's
pretty long way down the list since 4.2 works just fine for me. ;-)

- Dan