[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.2.2 - third final candidate

Chris Barker Chris.Barker@noaa.gov
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:03:16 -0800

On Monday, October 28, 2002, at 12:04 PM, Alexandre Parenteau wrote:
> Tested with Jaguar 10.2.1. The installation went smooth this time, it
> didn't
> ask to authenticate (I'm running not as root, but from a regular
> account
> which has the admin account set, don't know if that matters or not).

Same here. No install problems, and configure Python carbon seemed to
work just fine when the installer ran it.

IDE, etc. seems to work just fine, Numeric seems to work fine as well.
I havn't tested PIL yet.

The first time I tried autotest, I put the interpreter in the
background, and it appeared to hang. It may have run all the tests, but
it wouldn't refresh the screen, so I couldn't tell. It did quit fine. I
tried again and got exactly what alex got. Nice work, Jack

-Chris

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov