[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython on jaguar

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:09:57 +0200

On Thursday, Oct 10, 2002, at 10:52 Europe/Amsterdam, Just van Rossum
wrote:

> I've seen the symptoms many times, with EditPythonPrefs and PythonIDE
> (not 100%
> sure about PythonInterpreter), but mostly under 10.1.x

Under 10.1??!? That would mean that whatever the problem isn't 100%
jaguar-related, it may only be that Jaguar triggers it more easily.

I'm surprised, I've never seen this problem. But then, I don't run
MacPython under OSX all that often...

Is there anyone here who can run the CodeWarrior debugger under Jaguar?
(I haven't tried yet, but I heard reports that the CW6 debugger (or
maybe even the whole CW6 IDE) doesn't run under Jaguar)
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -