[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython on jaguar

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:34:26 +0200

On Thursday, Oct 10, 2002, at 00:10 Europe/Amsterdam, Neil Mayhew wrote:
> I'm getting some strange problems installing and using MacPython on
> Jaguar.
> I've spent a long time looking at this, and I hesitate to bother you
> guys
> with it, but I do feel that something very strange is going on, and my
> suspicion is that I have found a bug in Jaguar.

I would like to encourage *everyone* to dump their findings,
suspicions, pet theories and anything else related to the problem to
this mailing list. MacPython 2.2.2 is imminent and I would like to sort
this problem out before building that distirbution (even though it
means that MacPython 222 may have to be built from a slightly different
sourcetree than standard 2.2.2).

I hope to find time to investigate some more myself later today, and
any hints are welcome.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -