[Pythonmac-SIG] question about event handlers

Magladry, Stephen stephenm@humongous.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:53:57 -0800

I am using the Python as the basis for a cross platform game. For the most
part we are using Python and make calls to C libraries to handle platform
dependent tasks. To this point, I have used the stock Python Core. I have
installed some Carbon event handler code, such as mouse moving, mouse down,
keyboard stuff. The problem is even though I am moving the mouse around, I
am only getting mouse move event if the moue if moving slowly enough, or
come to stop after a long move.  Anyone have any ideas how I can achieve
smooth mouse motion by installer Carbon Event Handlers?