[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: BBEdit questions (Russell E Owen)

Chris Barker Chris.Barker@noaa.gov
Fri, 03 May 2002 09:55:08 -0700

Lee Joramo wrote:

> First, these discussiong of the feature sets of editors would be better
> served in lists dedicated to the respective editors.

Agreed, though this discussion has been helpful for Python info, I
imagine we've exhausted that usefulness.

It would be great if we could have an "Editors for Python on the Mac"
page somewhere, these questions come up a lot. ANyone have a suggestion
as to where it could go?

By the way, maybe a MacPython Wiki would be a helpfull way to collect
and disperse this kind of info. Does anyone have place we could host it?

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov