[Pythonmac-SIG] Adobe / Laserwriter (Mac OS 8.x / 9.x) background printing settin g?

Schollnick, Benjamin Benjamin.Schollnick@usa.xerox.com
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:45:41 -0500

Folks,

	This is going to be a strange question....
	(I'm famous for them, at least in my own mind)

	But I'm running into a situation where I need to go through
	and set the Adobe PS (v8.6 & v8.7) to turn off background printing
	(& save the setting) for *ALL* the printers the mac is configured
for.

	Is there someway to directly modify the ADOBE preference file, or
	to automate the processes with Python?  Or any other suggestions on
	ways to do it?

			- Benjamin