[Pythonmac-SIG] Advice for GUI app on Mac & Windows

Sung Kim skim@adobe.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:46:27 -0700

--Apple-Mail-1--749736105

Hi,

I'm still trying to find the GUI toolkit which will work on
MacOS 9, MacOS X and Windows...

I have a related question:

My glue library is a carbon-compliant PEF-executable format
library. Can I rewrite the library to be Mach-O and still call
functions in (someone else's) carbon-compliant PEF-executable
format library? Thanks again.

--Sung H. Kim
   skim@adobe.com