[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: [Pyobjc-dev] Proof of concept - Cocoa Python applet with Interface Builder!

Steven Majewski sdm7g@mac.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:33:18 -0400

Jack,
  I tried out your nibpythonexample code:
  I got around the problem with the scripts directory that's already
    been noted.
  On trying to build the CurrencyConverterPY, I get:

		Can't get DLOG resource with id = 260

  Do you happen to know where that resource is supposed to come from ?

  It's nice to see that my pyobjc "HelloWorld" works by dropping the
  script on the Python.app icon, as well as some Carbon examples like
  EasyDialogs. Donovan said that running from the Framework and/or
  Bundled App fixes some of the other problems I ran into with Cocoa
  (like the Menu problems caused by not having a MainMenu.nib) -- I'll

  I've started doing diffs of your modified pyobjc against cvs and will
  review the patches ASAP.

-- Steve