[Pythonmac-SIG] Lineendings with Stuffit Expander

Schollnick, Benjamin Benjamin.Schollnick@usa.xerox.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:01:32 -0500

I think BBEDit will do what I want, reasonably well...

I've back burnered this porject, since I'm having issues
with it on the PC.... But....

Never the less, I'm running Stuffit Expander v6.5.1 at home
and do not have the cross platform options...

I just checked, v5.5 (at work) does have the cross platform
options...

So somewhere between v5.5 & v6.51 it seems to have been removed.

		- Benjamin

-----Original Message-----
From: kevin parks [mailto:kp87@lycos.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 7:59 AM
To: pythonmac-sig@python.org
Subject: [Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Pythonmac-SIG digest, Vol 1 #1006 - 10 msgs

>>I can't find the setting in Stuffit Expander to automatically fix
the line endings anymore,so I'm assuming it's not available in there...

stuffit delux does have it.

So, does anyone have a suggestion, on how to fix several hundred
text files, without having to use BBEDIT Lite and manually do it?

BBedit has textchanger, which i haven't used.

I use Odd Jobs 1.5 (?) to change the type, creator codes and the line
endings
all in one swoop. make a little joblet and drag and drop. I have a little
joblet called pythonizer that sits on my desktop.

-kevin

Check out Cupid School where you will learn from Matchmaker's
best and brightest. Good Luck!

http://ecard.matchmaker.com/cupid0202/cupid0202.html