[Pythonmac-SIG] Tkinter support for Carbon - I give up.

Martin Miller mmiller@adobe.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:43:41 -0800

> Please edit your responses, don't include the entire digest!

Oops, sorry, I realized what I had done a little too late to fix it.
Won't happen again.

The overall consensus seems to be wxWindows/wxPython...real soon now. I
need to take another look at it, as it wasn't even close (on the MacOS)
when I played with it last year the beginning of July.

I'll also have to size up Jython and try to figure out what the
ramifications of using it might be on the other work we've already done.

Thanks,
Martin