[Pythonmac-SIG] What did I just install? Where's Python?

Daniel Lord dmlsj@yahoo.com
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 22:06:22 -0800

Skip,
(I missed the first part of this thread so if I am blathering, just
ignore me but remember it was with good intentions ;-)
Just to make like easier, if you are not using Python 2.3a from CVS,
you should consider it. Python 2.2.2 adds some awkwardness and extra
steps to completing a working installation while 2.3a is much simpler
to use to make a framework install. And remember to invoke "pythonw"
not "python" in order to be able to bring your Tk windows to the front.