[Pythonmac-SIG] Announce: OSATools

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:22:59 +0100

On Wednesday, Dec 4, 2002, at 10:15 Europe/Amsterdam, Michael J. Barber
wrote:
> That's very true. Not much of an example for how to construct an
> AppleScript-style tell block, though, is it? ;)
>
> Divorced from a real problem, it's a bit difficult to find a good
> example that is interesting, succinct, and (perhaps most importantly)
> uses an application that everyone has. Any suggestions?

How about an example that remembers (and re-creates) your finder window
configuration? I.e. it goes over the open windows, remembers where they
are on schreen and what they're displaying. An accompanying routine
will take the data produced by this and opens and positions new
windows, etc.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -