[Pythonmac-SIG] RE: New Start Proposal: NXPython

Ronald Oussoren oussoren@cistron.nl
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 07:14:06 +0200

Byron,

I'm not sure how usefull this project will be, it will probably be an
awfull lot of work with at most minor benefits w.r.t. the default python
implementation. If you want to access existing objective-C frameworks
you can do some with PyObjC (pyobjc.sourceforge.net). The existing
release is a bit limited, but we're working on an improved version (see
http://www.cistron.nl/~oussoren/pyobjc for a pre-pre-release)

Greetings,
	Ronald