[Pythonmac-SIG] RTFM

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 00:19:19 +0200

If people are looking for ways to help out with MacPython: the
documentation could do with some proofreading. The Mac section
of the Python manual hasn't been updated in a while, and most of
the terminology is still geared towards MacPython/OS9, not OSX.

And bits are missing, too: I just happened to notice that
macfs.FSRef's aren't featured at all, for instance.

Even if people can just point out bits that are missing, wrong
or confusing that would be a great help. But, of course, don't
hesitate to write or rewrite stuff either....
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -