[Pythonmac-SIG] Building Python - GUSI problems with CW7

Paul Miller paul@fxtech.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:09:32 -0500

>>If you feel adventurous, you can checkout the cvsgui/MacCvs/GUSI2 module of
>>the cvsgui project on SourceForge, it has GUSI ready to compile with CW7.
>
>Thanks Alex - I guess I will have to be adventurous! :-)

Okay - I was adventurous. Rather than try to figure out MacCVS, I grabbed
the latest wincvs beta sources, which included an updated GUSI2 dist, but
no CW7 projects. It mostly built (most of the compiler errors were gone),
but the 2 remaining errors are redefinitions of EDEADLK and EAGAIN, in
errno.h. I assume these are defined somewhere in the MSL headers, but I
don't in which headers. I can comment these lines out of the GUSI errno.h,
and it will build, but without knowing what they are defined elsewhere as,
I do not know if there will be a conflict.

Is there a standard resolution to this problem? I'd be very surprised if
I'm the first to hit it.

-Paul

--
Paul T. Miller | paul@fxtech.com | http://www.fxtech.com