[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: [wxPython] Compiling wxPython on OS X 10.1

Kevin Ollivier kevino@tulane.edu
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 18:51:42 -0500

> This is a nasty Mac OS X 10.1 bug (or a Python bug triggered by 10.1). I
fixed
> it in the sourceforge CVS repository, so try building from CVS and the
problem
> should be gone.

Sorry for the late response! I built from CVS just fine, but the problem
persists. I think it may be an issue with the wxWindows shared library
though - not Python. I can start up two copies of the Python interactive
terminal just fine. It is only when I try to run a wxPython script in two
terminals that I get the bus error. I haven't done extensive testing, but
this is what I have found so far. Is there any way to track down what "Bus
error" means exactly? =)

Thanks,

Kevin