[Pythonmac-SIG] Python 2.2b1 on OS X

W.T. Bridgman wtbridgman@Radix.Net
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 18:24:54 -0500

Jack,

Thanks for the response.  Before I had OS X running, I didn't pay too
much attention to threads with OS X focus and didn't catch the change
in development path.  I did see a mention of it in an ADC e-mail I
received today.  I've retrieved the other installer and should
attempt this next.

Thanks,
Tom