[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: good CVS/ssh client for Mac?

Gary Bringhurst garyb@strata.com
Sun, 27 May 2001 11:11:14 -0600

We've been using SSH with the latest MacCVS client from the cvsgui project
on sourceforge for a while now.  It's still in beta, and crashes sometimes,
but I've never had any serious problems.  Mostly you need to avoid
cancelling any activity over the ssh connection via command-'.'  We also use
the Windows client successfully (and happily).  It's very nice.

A disclaimer:  I'm a friend and co-worker with Alex Parenteau who is the
current maintainer.

Gary Bringhurst
garyb@strata.com