[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.1 released

Larry Meyn lmeyn@mail.arc.nasa.gov
Thu, 3 May 2001 11:51:32 -0700

FYI

All auto tests passed using PPC Classic version on my G4 running system 9.1 once enough memory was allocated.  test_zlib passed when 48 Mb were allocated and test_longexp passed when 400 Mb were allocated.  These are probably not the minimum required values since I just tried arbitrarily larger values until the failing tests passed.