[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Pythonmac-SIG digest, Vol 1 #703 - 2 msgs

Louis M. Pecora pecora@anvil.nrl.navy.mil
Wed, 2 May 2001 17:03:36 -0400

FYI.

Just downloaded Python vers. 2.1.  Installed the PPC Classic version on my G4 running system 9.1.  Ran test and got this as a summary:

test test_zlib crashed -- exceptions.MemoryError: Can't allocate memory to compress data

105 tests OK.

3 tests failed: test_longexp test_sha test_zlib

29 tests skipped: test_al test_bsddb test_cd test_cl test_crypt test_dbm test_dl test_fcntl test_fork1 test_gc test_gl test_grp test_imgfile test_largefile test_linuxaudiodev test_locale test_mmap test_nis test_openpty test_poll test_popen2 test_pty test_pwd test_signal test_sunaudiodev test_sundry test_timing test_winreg test_winsound

Haven't tried my stuff, yet.  Will do so soon.

Cheers,

Lou Pecora