[Pythonmac-SIG] Bug in Lib/EasyDialogs.py

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:23:24 +0200

> I found a bug in EasyDialogs in Python 2.1:
> =

> Line 280 in EasyDialogs.py (method "_update" in the
> class "ProgressBar") is wrong:
> =

> 	   self.d.DragWindow(where, screenbounds)
> =

> It should be:
> =

> 	   self.w.DragWindow(where, screenbounds)
> =

> This bug produces an error when you try to move a
> ProgressBar window.

Thanks! I've put the fix in the repository.

> P.S. I reported this bug to jack@cwi.nl but I have
> checked that the bug continues in the SourceForge CVS
> repository.

Oops... I don't remember seeing the message, so I guess it came by at an =

inopportune moment, sorry...
--
Jack Jansen             | ++++ stop the execution of Mumia Abu-Jamal ++++=

Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig =
++++
www.oratrix.nl/~jack    | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.=
htm =