[Pythonmac-SIG] Reload() not working?

Aureli Soria Frisch Aureli.Soria_Frisch@ipk.fhg.de
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:35:55 +0200

At 15:57 Uhr +0100 20.07.2001, tom smith wrote:
>I'm not sure but in Carbon Python reload(module) doesn't seem to work. Or is
>it me?
>
>Am I right? I'm making changes in a module that don't seem to make any
>difference.

I have a similar problem when defining a class. If I run the script and
then change some method, doing reload() does not actualize the method.

However I only suppose that I am using Carbon Python... What does it mean?
Using MacPython with the CarbonLib installed in the computer, or is it
something more? Sorry about this basic non-understanding...

Regards

Aureli Soria Frisch
Fraunhofer IPK
Dept. Pattern Recognition

post: Pascalstr. 8-9, 10587 Berlin, Germany
e-mail:aureli@ipk.fhg.de
fon: +49 30 39006-150
fax: +49 30 3917517