[Pythonmac-SIG] [offtopic] e-mail woes

Gordon Worley redbird@mac.com
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 10:56:39 -0400

Um, I know I just posted saying to e-mail me if you had some
reasonable feature requests for cheol and chtab, but it seems that
things with .cx have messed up again.  We've been having trouble for
about a month now, but nic.cx seemed to get e-mail working again for
a little bit, but yesterday it went down again.  :-(  Anyway, the
point is you can send those feature requests/bug reports/flames ;-)
to redbird@mac.com.
--
Gordon Worley                     `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty
http://homepage.mac.com/redbird/   said, `it means just what I choose