[Pythonmac-SIG] Build Application.py issues

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 14:02:19 +0100

Recently, Nathen Hinson <n.hinson@mail.uhs.utexas.edu> said:
> To the list subscribers
>
> 	Thanks very much to Jack who had the answer to my last issue, =
> and I
> have gotten further along, however after finding the unused modules the =
> build
> application stops with an Attribute error on the following line:
>
> 	lib =3D cfmfile.CfrgResource(path)
>
> this is line 124 from macgen_bin.py. I could not find a function with =
> this name anywhere in the cfmfile.py. Again, have I done something =
> incorrectly ?  Thank-you in advance

Oops, it appears there's two cfmfile.py files in the MacPython
distribution: one in :Mac:lib and one in :Mac:scripts. The one in the
Lib folder is the correct one. If you have added the scripts folder to
your search path it could be that you're getting the wrong one. I'll
get rid of te other cfmfile.py for the next distribution.