[Pythonmac-SIG] Building an Extension Module with NumPy and CodeWarrior

Chris Barker cbarker@jps.net
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:24:12 -0800

"Magladry, Stephen" wrote:
> A quick note on how to include directories using the Mac. This a general
> template, when ever I have a problem with include files.

Thanks, this actually was helpful, as I'm new to the Mac and
codewarrior, although I really didn't have the arrayobject.h file!

Lou Pecora sent it to me, and I have gotten a lot farthar along, but now
I am getting a linking error:

undefined '__ptr_glue' (code_)

It seems to be in functions that use NumPy arrays, and are in the
Methods Table, but not in those that don't use NumPy arrays, or aren't
in the methods table, although I have a small sample, so I'm not sure.

What do I do now?

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker,