[Pythonmac-SIG] 1.6a2 Tkinter

Jeff Massung jmassung@magpiesystems.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 09:09:42 -0600

I know it hasn't been tested much, but I had a few questions:

Am I doing something wrong here? I start it up and first thing:

>>> import Tkinter

I get an error right away (not that it can't find it but a file/function
error). Sorry, I'm not at my Mac, so I can't give exact details, only to say
I added Lib:lib-tk to the path, and Mac:Plugins is there, too. Hopefully it
is a stupid problem.

And on a side note: is highlighted syntax going to be in this version? I
hope so, otherwise back to XEmacs (then again, why leave?)

Thanks for all the work in the Mac version!

- Jeff Massung (jmassung@magpiesystems.com)
- Lead software engineer for Magpie Systems (http://www.magpiesystems.com)
- Bringing smart pigs and data analysis to the pipeline industry!