[Pythonmac-SIG] mail server problems (was: MacPython screen shots?)

Wesley J. Chun wesc@alpha.ece.ucsb.edu
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 10:55:01 -0800 (PST)

hi there again,

apparently after i sent my message to the list
yesterday, the mail server i was using at
wesc@alpha.ece.ucsb.edu went down (and stayed
there).  i apologize if your message got bounced.

please try this address (wesc@rocketmail.com).
thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.  if
any of you have MacPython, Mac JPython, or Mac
IDLE screen shots, i would really appreciate it!

i'm also interested in any specific Python exam-
ples that you think might benefit a newbie to Py-
thon, but not a newbie to programming in general.
is there an exercise or a script that you've done
which you feel will benefit other new MacPython
users?  if so, forward those on to me as well!

i saw Pieter's reply (thanks!), but wanted to
let you know i'm not currently on the list so
if anyone else has any, please contact me di-
rectly.  thanks!

-wesley