[Pythonmac-SIG] problems with Tkinter on 1.6a2 (mostly solved I think)

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 15:00:42 +0200

>  It's a bit irritating to have to drag scripts onto the
> interpreter instead of running from the IDE, but at least I can use Tkinter
> now.

I wonder: could we add a "run with interpreter" command to the IDE, alongside
"run" and "run as __main__"? This would allow Tkinter developers to use the
IDE at least for editing. Run with interpreter would simply use appleevents to
start the interpreter, bring to front and open the script.