[Pythonmac-SIG] CVS tree snapshots

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:22:03 +0100

Recently, Rob Managan <managan@llnl.gov> said:
> I tried it and was able to build PythonCore except for 3 missing files:
>
> Couldn't find project file "dialogs.rsrc".
>
> Couldn't find project file "errors.rsrc".
>
> Couldn't find project file "gusiprefs.rsrc".

That's what I meant by "you'll have to unpack the macbinary files
yourself". Granted, this comment wasn't very precise.

The exact statement is:
	After you unpack the .tgz file you locate all .bin files in
	the resulting folder. You feed all these through Stuffit
	Expander or through another program that can decode MacBinary
	format. This will unpack your .rsrc files.

Sorry for the confusion,