[Pythonmac-SIG] Tkinter and Python 2.0 problem

Chris Barker cbarker@jps.net
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:14:33 -0800

Mike Crowe wrote:

> and what is the best way to develop code?

I've found iot far more productive to develop on another platform
(Linux) and then only bring it over to the Mac when it's done. Note that
if you only have a Mac, you can run Linux on it, with PPC linux of
various flavours.

> Or is
> there a better way to develop cross platform Python GUI apps on the
> Mac?

It looks like wxPython on the Mac may happen soon, but if you need
something you can count on now, tkinter is it.

-Chris
--
Christopher Barker,
Ph.D.