[Pythonmac-SIG] [Fwd: [ANN] Pepper, a new text editor for MacOS] (followup)

Russell E Owen owen@astro.washington.edu
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:25:24 -0700

I wrote:
>- Key binding editor is incomprehensible to me. Many commands show
>whole strings of weird and/or unprintable characters as their key
>binding;
but have since found out that this is a bug. When I tried the
keybinding editor again it as expected. If I find a pattern I'll
report it to the author.

One hang so far: selecting Justify (just to see what it'd do) on a
short python script hung Pepper. Perhaps it was just thinking but I
left it alone it for several minutes. Forced exit worked fine.

-- Russell