[Pythonmac-SIG] Where's __ptr_glue for C extension ??

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 11:10:07 +0200

> I am trying to build a C extension that uses NumPy arrays.  I need the routine __ptr_glue  which is probably in something I don't have in my project. I have included arrayobject.h (which was _not_ in the distribution of Python I got originally, I had to download the full version).  I get the following Link error:
>
> Link Error   : undefined '__ptr_glue' (code)
> Referenced from 'pymatrix' in C_arraytest.c

__ptr_glue is declared in the various CodeWarrior runtime libraries. For a
Python extension you'll want to include MSL ShLibRuntime.Lib.

But, from your recent messages I get the impression that you didn't come
across the file Python:Mac:Demo:plugins.html, which refers to the xx example
module, which has all this information. At least: it should, so if it doesn't
please let me know....