[Pythonmac-SIG] Advanced Editor patch

Richard Gordon maccgi@bellsouth.net
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:33:52 -0400

At 13:49 -0700 09/30/1999, Joseph J. Strout wrote:
>OK, here's a patch (at http://www.strout.net/python/mac/) which
>extends the IDE's editor in a couple of ways:

Hi Joe

I trashed everything from earlier today and reinstalled Python from
scratch, then got your revised printing patch as well as the editor
patch. This time everything went very well, tho I still had to use
BuildApplet to get where I wanted to be (the PythonIDE icon that was
left from all of the patching had a generic document icon). The only
other catch was that I had to get rid of unix line endings after
downloading your stuff, but that's no big deal. Anyway, I'm pleased
with your efforts and really appreciate these enhancements.

Richard Gordon
Gordon Consulting & Design
Database Design/Scripting Languages
mailto:richard@richardgordon.net