[Pythonmac-SIG] Mac Python support for MySQL

patrick patrick@swdev.com
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:54:08 -0700

Hey All!

OOPS!  Sorry about that.  Thought I included the links.  I found it on
this page:

http://www.lilback.com/macsql/

There's a link for MySQL/mSQL right there at the top.

--p

--
Patrick Curtain, Husband & Father  ( i also write software )
patrick@swdev.com    http://www.swdev.com/people/patrick/