[Pythonmac-SIG] Folder alias, time offset

Hung Jung Lu hung_jung_lu@adventure.com
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:45:25 -0700

Hmm... it does not seem trivial to create a folder alias.
There is something special about the Alias Info, and
Apple really does not want people to play with aliases
from anything other than the Finder itself.

(I have played with changing alias creator to
'MACS' and type to 'fdrp' and setting the alias bit in
file info, and do everything else just like a file alias,
but it does not work.)

Hung Jung