[Pythonmac-SIG] Director Xtra "Xpython" for MAC + Time Manager module

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:36:12 -0500 (EST)

Just in time for the new millennium... there is a new stab at a Python
Xtra for Director and a "Time Manager" module for MacPython. For some
reason I can't get these to work with 1.5.2c1 anymore, since I built
with the CVS sources, but they *do* work with the Python I built with
CVS. In any case I've put the whole lot up at:

http://opensource.spvi.com

and you can check it out there. Please let me know if any of this
stuff works, doesn't or whatever. Thanks also to Jack and Peter for
all their help sorting out my various build problems. I'd like to get
to the point where I can build something (like a dynamically linkable
module) that can be used with 1.5.2b1, 1.5.2cx and 1.5.2c+ without a
recompile ;-(.

take care,
-steve