[Pythonmac-SIG] Toolbox, Quickdraw, and Python

Scott Harris scottrharris@earthlink.net
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:22:14 -0500

Does anyone have a good example of using toolbox calls with Python they can direct me to or send me?
I'd like to see an example of opening a window and drawing into it with some Quickdraw routines.

I've mentioned this on the group before, but my goal is to get at least a subset of QuickDraw3D working
with Python.  However, I'm much more interested in the number crunching my application does so I only
have a moderate level of skill when it comes to the Mac toolbox and Python.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Scott Harris