[Pythonmac-SIG] Templates in PythonIDE

Pieter Claerhout PClaerhout@CREO.BE
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:22:37 +0200

Hi guys,

I just had an idea of an addition that I would find useful to add to the
PythonIDE. Can we maybe implement some sort of templates, instead
of typing every standard part again and again (a bit like in Visual Basic)?

I think we have to direct this question to Jack or Just?? I don't know if
it's already on the to do-list for the new version?? If it already was, then
just forget this mail...

By the way: when will the final release of Python 1.5.2 for the mac be
available (together with a new version of the IDE maybe??)??

Kind regards,

Pieter

Pieter Claerhout - PClaerhout@creo.be
Response Center - Applications Support

Creo Europe - Excelsiorlaan 21 - 1930 Zaventem - Belgium
Tel: +32 (2) 711 14 00 - Fax: +32 (2) 720 96 71