[Pythonmac-SIG] PythonIDE - Debugger Breakpoints

Larry Meyn lmeyn@mail.arc.nasa.gov
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:10:59 -0700

Hello All,

I've just upgraded to Mac Python 1.5.2b1 and I ran into problems with the
PythonIDE debugger.  When I set breakpoints and start execution, the
breakpoints do not stop execution and the following error message is output
for each breakpoint:

"XXX Exception during debugger interaction. KeyError:"

Furthermore, when I try to clear breakpoints I get the following message:

"TypeError: too many arguments; expected 2, got 3"
File "PyDebugger.py", line 563, in clear_break
      bdb.Bdb.clear_break(self, filename, lineno)

Any help resolving this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Larry Meyn