[Pythonmac-SIG] next release?

Joseph J. Strout joe@strout.net
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:12:46 -0700

Jack, Just, & others who may be involved... any hint as to when the next
release of MacPython is coming?  My wife just downloaded the 1.5.2b1, and
is exploring, but she keeps stumbling over errors in the IDE, omissions in
the Mac toolbox files, etc., which have all been fixed internally but not
released.

In addition, the QuickDraw backend for PIDDLE more or less requires the
latest version, since it refers to font constants etc. which are not
included in 1.5.2b1.  So I'm hoping to hear that there will be a 1.5.2b2
(or 1.5.2b1.1, whatever) very soon...

Thanks,
-- Joe
|    Joseph J. Strout           Biocomputing -- The Salk Institute |
|    joe@strout.net             http://www.strout.net              |