[Pythonmac-SIG] mxDateTime precompiled binary?

savageb savageb@pacbell.net
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 21:47:04 -0700

Wolfgang Keller <w_keller@gmx.de>:
> I was looking for an easy way to add/subtract/etc. date and time data and
> fund the mxDateTime module. But although a precompiled binary for PythonMac
> is mentioned on the WWW-site of the author, I couldn't find it... Am I just
> blind :-) or does it really not exist?

I have been using mxDateTime ever since Joe Strout considerately compiled
it. I think the website is a little confusing in the way it is phrased
because it seems you are looking for a seperate package, but in fact the Mac
binary is included in the regular archive. It works great! I really enjoy
using it. It makes many things I do *much* easier.

Thanks again, Joe!

Bob