[Pythonmac-SIG] mxDateTime precompiled binary?

Joseph J. Strout joe@strout.net
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 13:09:39 -0700

I know it exists, because I'm the guy who compiled it.

Oops, I volunteered to keep a list of Python extensions available for
MacOS, didn't I?  So I guess I can't fault you for not providing the URL...
but I confess that I no longer have it handy.  Anyway, I know Marc-Andre
has the compiled mxDateTime extension for MacOS.  I believe it's included
in the main distribution (for 1.1 -- which he may or may not have released
yet).  If you still can't find it, contact him, and if he's no help contact
me and I'll hassle him myself.  ;)

Cheers,
-- Joe
|    Joseph J. Strout           Biocomputing -- The Salk Institute |
|    joe@strout.net             http://www.strout.net              |