[Pythonmac-SIG] Over My Head

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 10:57:22 +0200

Recently, Doug Landauer <landauer@apple.com> said:
> Python 1.5.2b2 builds and works fine on current internal
> versions of Mac OS X Server.  I'd sure like to see it get
> into the distributions.  I'll forward your message to
> Wilfredo & the internal list and see if I can get some
> progress on this.

Doug,
any special issues that are worth mentioning? If so, could you maybe
write up a paragraph that I can put on the macpython homepage? Fi
there are really no issues at all I'll just put in a one-liner saying
that the standard distribution works out of the box.
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm