[Pythonmac-SIG] (no subject)

Catldy6565@aol.com Catldy6565@aol.com
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 21:22:58 EST

--part1_4cdaaa6f.24358402_boundary

G - R - E - A - T    OPPORTUNITIES

We are a dynamic, small, but GROWING, Apple authorized dealer...we buy, sell=
, lease, rent and repair new and used Macintosh computers. =20

We are moving to a new, larger and more visible store and are=20
URGENTLY in need of sales associates and technicians to staff the expanded f=
acility.  Applicants must be Mac advocates, must have owned/used a Mac for a=
t least two years, and must be technically knowledgeable (degree not necessa=
ry).  There is flexibility in scheduling...the store will be open 7 days a w=
eek...and you may have the opportunity to become a Mac certified technician!=
   =20

Send resumes to Michelle Souza, 10601 S. De Anza Blvd., Suite 305, Cupertino=
, CA 95014-4451, or fax to Michelle at 408-257-8001.=20

--part1_4cdaaa6f.24358402_boundary--