[Pythonmac-SIG] PythonIDE - browser problem with Framework.py?

Wolfgang Keller wolfgang@amadeus.m.eunet.de
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 21:05:43 +0200

It seems to me that any time I try to open Framework.py in the module
browser of the PythonIDE, the window is entirely messed up. Has anyone else
experienced similar problems?

BTW: How about a possibility to structure code in the editor window to make
it easier to handle larger scripts/programs? A combination of two windows
would be nice; one to list all classes/methods and one for the source code
of the actually selected class/method. A sourcecode outliner for larger
pieces of code (like in Frontier) would also be very useful imho.

The basic list element is already there in the module browser, how much
work would it be to add the rest?

Regards,

Wolfgang Keller

Zu Risiken und Nebenwirkungen von Junkmail lesen Sie
de.admin.net-abuse.mail und fragen sie Ihren Postmaster oder Provider