[Pythonmac-SIG] HMGetHelpMenuHandle() ?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Mon, 09 Nov 1998 13:16:50 +0100

> May be I've missed it, but I cannot find HMGetHelpMenuHandle().
> Is it available somewhere ? If not, will it be supported later ?

It is in the Help module.

> BTW: What's about a generic sysCall(address,*params) and
> get/setSysVar(address,value) ? In case this is possible it
> wouldn't be nessecary to support all these functions with
> minor importance.

The calldll module has this, to an extent. It is not very heavily supported,
though, since (a) it's dangerous, (b) I myself usually just add new C modules
as I need them and (c) I haven't gotten all that many reports of people using
it.

Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm