[Pythonmac-SIG] Diff utility

Lukas Latz doh@z.zgs.de
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 19:17:19 +0000

Mark Guzdial wrote:

> >~Does anyone know of any Unix-compatible diff tool for the Mac?  I have
> >~some ideas for some enhancements to the Python core, but I have no
> >~practical way of submitting them.  Searching the Web has turned up
> >~various links, none of which have lead anywhere useful.
> >~    Jason Harper
>
> BBedit can do a diff, and BBedit Lite (free!) may be able to do it as well.

i´m not shure what diff on unix is, is it a tool for comparing files?
if so, thats one of those things that bbedit does and bbedit lite doesn´t
(says so in the quickstart doc.)
however there´s a shareware java app called comparadocs that does this.
www.ahaweb.com/comparadocs

cheers,
lukas

  "Scheisse, koi Brombeerjoghurt!"     Martin Kley

  Lukas Latz     doh@z.zgs.de     xx49-711-2859295

  Karl-Schurz-Str. 23    70190Stuttgart    Germany