[Pythonmac-SIG] Python mode for Alpha editor

Tom Fetherston ranch1@earthlink.net
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 11:35:55 -0400

to python, and a good solution to the

Jack Jansen said:
>There's also Just's old BBPy which allows using AE to run Python
>scripts, maybe that helps?

That is how the alpha mode worked, though I just plagged away at it with no
understanding of what I was doing, or how Just's code works. The result was
kind of klunky.

Otherwise it should be reasonably simple to
>cook something up with the MiniAEFrame module.

Unfortunately, I seem to have "Attention Deficit Disorder" when it come to
languages, I never spent enough time with python to understand it on more
than a superficial level.

Tom